Wednesday 22 October 2014

Class work

So far we have been learning how to annotate our text to get a better understanding. We have been reading the 451 book and I kind of understand it but not completely because I speed read some times. I go back to reread the story but it just the figuretive language is hard to understand at time. We also have been doing blogs about our intrest and stuff like passion goals and more. Ima keep trying and moving on to the next thing trying to understand more and more of it. I feel like if the class work was more understandable that we wouldn't have to be on this topic. I wish we could have read all things fall apart that was a good book with an intresting back ground.

1 comment:

  1. Eric, check your posts before you hit submit. You have a number of spelling errors in this post. What about the classwork do you find difficult to understand?

    ReplyDelete