Sunday 28 September 2014

Eric was here

My name is Eric and I enjoy playing baseball and drawing. I play baseball for Thurgood Marshall academy's team. I am an outfielder hoping to being scouted by a good college . I also enjoying drawing graffiti and join art contest. My last art contest my logo was chosen by the major to represent the wifi coming to Harlem. I see a lot of graffiti around me so I thought y not practice drawing those art pieces I've been told its one of the hardest types of art to draw. I'm a creative and calm person i do drift away at time because I get bored fast. I'm trying out for the basketball team to see how the game is really played with rules and not just playing street ball. I'm a hands on learner if I'm not doing what your teaching me then  I won't fully understand what your teaching me. I learned I was a hands on learner when I first started playing sport. I did it was the person told me what I had to do.

1 comment:

  1. I think that it is cool that you do Graffiti, because nobody else does it. My also am a hands on learner.

    ReplyDelete